On the nailing bridge are located, on both sides:
- Three attacks for nailers up to 80 or 90 mm. with manual adjustment and left / right pneumatic movement (optional motorized coaxial movement).
- Three attacks for nailers up to 55 mm. with manual adjustment and coaxial movement
A five-axis anthropomorphic robot unloads the products and stacks them even in the case of crossed pallets.
The digital control manages:
- Simplified self-learning with laser pointer for precise nailing programs and quick and easy realization.
- Automatic nailing cycle.
- Nail counter with automatic stop when a nailer has finished the nails.
The main features of the TM2 Rotor are:
- Speed and simplicity of the format change allowing the production of small series products.
- High productivity (double production versus traditional manual nailers).
- Automatic unloading by Robot.